Lowrance HDS 16 Live (3-in-1 Active Imaging) Fishfinder / Chartplotter
HDS LIVE 16 delivers the best views with a full high-definition touchscreen and offers access to the best fishfinding technology with support for Active Imaging, LiveSight real-time sonar, StructureScan 3D with Active Imaging and new, Genesis Live onscreen mapping.
Fast delivery directly to your door!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- After Sales Service
- Secure Payments
LOWRANCE HDS 16 LIVE (3-IN-1 ACTIVE IMAGING) FISHFINDER / CHARTPLOTTER
YOU’VE NEVER FISHED LIKE THIS BEFORE
With HDS LIVE, we took the most popular fishfinder series on the professional fishing circuit and made it even better for all anglers with a sleek, new design, faster processor, best-ever built-in suite of HDS navigation tools and support for a wide array of new fishfinding technology, unmatched by any other fishfinder.
Prepare yourself for a new level of fishfinding performance with HDS LIVE, which includes built-in Lowrance CHIRP sonar, support for Active Imaging, StructureScan 3D with Active Imaging and revolutionary LiveSight Real-Time Sonar. Equipped with the best set of navigation tools ever built into a fishfinder/chartplotter display.
Perfect for pinpointing fish-holding areas like rockpiles, standing timber, weedbeds, ditches and drop-offs, Active Imaging sonar delivers superior clarity and the highest resolution images of fish and structure at a longer range than any other structure-imaging technology.
FISH IN REAL-TIME WITH LIVESIGHT SONAR
Sonar interpretation made simple, LiveSight sonar turns all fishing into sight fishing, delivering the most detailed views of fish, down to every turn and flip of the tail, as they swim in and around cover. You’ll be fishing in real-time as you watch fish react to your lure, see how they are relating to structure and gain insight on what will work, what won’t and what to do next.
Makes fish easier to see on DownScan Imaging by combining CHIRP sonar fish targets with superior, high-resolution views of bottom detail, structure and bait fish. FishReveal removes the need to display CHIRP sonar and DownScan Imaging in a two-panel split-screen.
MAPPING IN REAL-TIME
Update the mapping of your favorite fishing spot or map unmapped areas with ½ foot contours – in real time – on the screen of your fishfinder/chartplotter with C-MAP Genesis Live. Genesis Live uses digital depth to create high-definition maps featuring 1/2-foot contours. Target key fishing areas with Genesis Live maps, which makes it easy to find areas where fish like to hide, like drop-offs, points, ditches and more. A truly customizable mapping experience, Genesis Live gives you control over contour transparency, contour density, depth and safety shading color palettes, and more. Create your Genesis Live maps in real-time, saving them as you go to a microSD card.
Keep your eyes on the fish and never miss an important text or call with smartphone notifications built into HDS LIVE. Turn off phone notifications for uninterrupted fishing, or leave them on to receive popup notifications on the screen of your HDS LIVE display.
LIVECAST SMARTPHONE INTEGRATION (HDS LIVE 16/12 ONLY)
You no longer have to choose between watching the big game and spending a day on the water with LiveCast smartphone integration. Watch video, view Google maps and fishing data on the high-resolution screen of your HDS LIVE display via the HDMI connection on HDS LIVE 16- and 12-inch models. View data from your smartphone and keep your eye on the fish with a LiveCast-sonar split screen.
- Active Imaging sonar ready
- StructureScan 3D with Active Imaging enhancements
- LiveSight real-time sonar compatible
- Smartphone notifications
- Powerful quad-core processor (HDS LIVE 16/12 only)
- High-performance dual-core processor
- Programmable keys (HDS LIVE 16/12 only)
- C-MAP Genesis Live onscreen mapping
- FishReveal Smart Target View
- Six-panel, splitscreen capability (HDS LIVE 16/12 only)
- High-resolution SolarMAX HD multi-touch screen
- Dual-Channel CHIRP – dual sonar-range coverage from the same transducer
- Live Network Sonar
- Wireless and Bluetooth connectivity
- Heat Map Chart Overlay
- Enhanced Surface Clarity
- Quick Access Control Bar
- Touchscreen control of MotorGuide Xi5 Trolling Motor, Outboard Pilot and Power Pole anchors
- Radar and SonicHub2 audio server connectivity
- NMEA 2000 engine support
- Optional mapping upgrades include C-MAP, Navionics and more
- Afrikaans Language option
- 3-year warranty
- Screen Brightness: 1200 Nits
- Dimensions: H x W x D10.20in (259.2mm) x 16.95in (430.5mm) x 3.46in (87.8mm)
- Display Resolution: 1920 x 1080 Full HD
- Sonar Compatibility Integrated: CHIRP Broadband Active Imaging DownScan Active Imaging SideScan
- Compatible with: SonarHub StructureScan StructureScan3D
TECHNICAL / ENVIRONMENTAL
- Power Consumption typical: 3.00 @ 13VDC with Full Backlight, Sonar on
- Power Consumption min: 3.00 @ 13VDC with Full Backlight, Sonar on
- Power Consumption max: 4.9A @ 13VDC with Full Backlight, Sonar onStorage
- Temperature Range: 4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C )
- Operating Temperature Range: 5°F to 131°F (-15°C to 55°C )
- Recommended Fuse Rating: 6.5A
- Humidity: 60°C, 95% relative humidity (RH) for 18 hours
- Weight: 7.94lb (3.60kg)
- Internal Storage: 8.0 GB
- Internal Viewing Angles: 80° top/bottom, 80° left/right
- Steering Modes: Course Heading Waypoint Power Steer
- Manouevres Turn Patterns: Course Heading Waypoint Power Steer U-Turn C-Turn Spiral Zigzag Square Lazy-S
- Digital Switching: Czone, Naviop
- Correction: DGPS, WAAS
- Approvals Compliance: FCC, Industry Canada, Radio Equipment Directive, ACMA, RSM
- Mounting Type: Gimbal Bracket Front Dash Flush Mount Rear Dash Flush Mount
- Bluetooth: Integrated Bluetooth 4.0 with support for Bluetooth Classic
- Item Connectivity WiFi: Internal 802.11b/g/n and Compatible with WiFi-1 Module
- Waterproofrating: IPX7 with card door closed
- Autopilot: Outboard Pilot MotorGuide Xi5/Xi3 Trolling Motor * *requires Motorguide PinPoint Gateway
- Video Output: No | Input: HDMI Composite video RCA – single channel via optional adaptor
- Backlight Color: Pure White LED
- Multimedia: SonicHub SonicHub2 FusionLink products any NMEA 2000 compliant Marine Audio products
- GPS10 Hz GPS
- Waypoints, Routes, Tracks: 3000 Waypoints | 100 Routes | 100 Trails with up to 10,000 points per trail
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.