Num’axes PIE1046 4G Trail Camera
With the PIE1046 trail camera, you will receive the photos or videos captured (photos by MMS or Email, videos by Email). A built-in GPS antenna allows you to have geolocation information printed on the photos.
Fast delivery directly to your door!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- After Sales Service
- Secure Payments
Num’axes PIE1046 4G Trail Camera
With the PIE1046 trail camera, you will receive the photos or videos captured (photos by MMS or Email, videos by Email). A built-in GPS antenna allows you to have geolocation information printed on the photos. When you insert the SIM card (standard size), the camera will automatically detect the mobile operator and setup the corresponding sending parameters (2G, 3G and 4G compatible).
Thanks to the 4G network, photo and video tranmission is faster and power consumption lower. The PIE1046 trail camera can be setup and activated remotely thanks to a free mobile app available for Android and iOS.
- Built-in 2.0 USB port for images/videos download
- Remote antenna supplied
- PIR sensor (motion sensor)
- Infrared flash
- Invisible black LED
- Date, time, temperature, moon phase, identification number, battery level and GPS coordinates can be pirnted on the photos
- Weight: 418 g (without batteries) – 696 g (with batteries)
- Dimensions: 148 x 116.5 x 75.5 mm
- Power: 12 x AA alkaline batteries or 12 AA Ni-MH rechargeable batteries (not supplied) – You can purchase those batteries at any time on this web site.
- Optional external power supply: power pack and solar panel
- 2.4″ color LCD screen: for easy set up and replay photos/videos
- Wide field of view: 100°
- Wide detection angle: 100°
- Detection distance: up to 65 feet (20 meters)
- Adjustable detection sensitivity: low / medium / high
- Range: up to 65 feet (20 meters)
- Adjustable night mode: a shorter or longer exposure time allows you to extend or minimize the IR flash range
- Antenna height: 22 cm
- Cable length: 2 m – magnetic base
- Still images: from 1 to 5 images per trigger
- Videos with audio recording: programmable length from 5 to 59 seconds
- Still images + videos with audio recording: a still photo and a video clip are both captured for each trigger
- Image resolution: 8 MP / 12 MP / 24 MP
- Image file format: JPEG
- Video resolution: WVGA / HD 720P / Full HD 1080P
- Video file format: MOV
- PIR detection mode: the camera will take photos or videos when triggered by the PIR sensor detecting activity in the area it covers
- Time Lapse mode: the camera will take photos or videos automatically at your choice of interval during a defined period of time you set up
- Hybrid mode: PIR detection operation + Time Lapse operation at the same time
- Memory support: SD card or micro SD card with adapter from 4GB up to 32GB, class 10 minium (not supplied). The device also works with the NUM’AXES 64GB micro SD card with adapter. 64GB memory cards of other brands may not work with the device. You can purchase micro SD cards with adapter from the present website at any time (8GB, 16GB, 32GB or 64GB).
- Password: programmable
- 1 trail camera model PIE1046
- 1 black antenna
- 1 remote antenna
- 1 USB cable
- 1 nylon mounting strap
- 1 user’s guide
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.